-Calendar sync has been optimized
-Select multiple files to share or upload them to cloud storage apps
-Landscape position shows the number of the calendar week
If you have lots of meetings, you should keep your files in order. Therefore, it would be very useful to be able to connect your documents directly with a calendar event. This is precisely the solution offered by FileCalendar.
FileCalendar uses the default calendar. The idea is simple and efficient. Documents can be saved and stored with calendar events. You can keep files for every event always at hand.
Your files will be stored on the devices on which they have been saved to calendar. More than 20 frequent file types like docx, pptx, xlsx, key, numbers, pages, pfd, jpg, png, mp4 can be connected in the blink of an eye. They are always available whether for business or private purposes.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events, either through the app FileCalendar or through other apps, which you already use to create or edit your documents. Files can then be renamed, shared and uploaded to cloud storage apps such as Dropbox or Google Drive. Images can be posted.
You can even add or edit calendar events. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your default calendar, and you will be able to find them in both apps.
- Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
- Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
- The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
- User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
- Share your files with friends
- Upload files to cloud apps
- Add or edit calendar events
- Synchronize events with the default calendar
- April 30, 2015 Initial release
- September 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 19, 2015 New version 1.1
- October 20, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 24, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 28, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 21, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 21, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 30, 2015 New version 1.3
- March 18, 2016 New version 1.4
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.5