- Bug fixes
Office Lens trims, enhances and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable. Office Lens can convert images to editable Word and PowerPoint files too.
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later. Don't lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed and handwritten text will be automatically recognized (using OCR), so you can search for words in images and then copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- Pictures can be saved to OneNote, OneDrive or other cloud storage.
- Business Card mode can extract contact information and save it into your address book and OneNote. This feature works best with the following business cards: English, German, Spanish and Simplified Chinese. Support for more languages is coming soon.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx) or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
- April 03, 2015 Initial release
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- August 26, 2015 New version 1.1
- October 26, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.3.3
- November 10, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- December 02, 2016 New version 1.4.5
- December 16, 2016 New version 1.4.6