● Bugfixes and performance improvements
Kew, the magazine of the Royal Botanic Gardens, pulls together a fascinating mix of articles about the world famous gardens at Kew and Wakehurst Place. You can discover the fascinating work that goes on behind the scenes and on expedition in Kew’s mission to discover, conserve and protect wild plant species, and the ways in which people can use the world's plants to improve their lives. From horticulture, education, conservation and the environment to art and history, all the features focus on plants and the people who work with them. The latest news from Kew and the world of plant science, and a diary of events completes the magazine.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- March 21, 2015 Initial release
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 01, 2015 New version 8.3.8
- September 24, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 30, 2016 New version 10.0.1