New Content updated
The North American YMCA Development Organization (NAYDO) was founded with the mission to “inspire and strengthen the philanthropic culture of the YMCA.”
Whatever your job title, finding the financial means to support programming and expand services and facilities has become everyone’s responsibility. In partnership with YMCA
of the USA, YMCA Canada and YMCA Mexico, NAYDO is an organization committed to helping YMCA staff and volunteers develop fundraising skills in order to create, support and maintain a healthy culture of philanthropy. NAYDO works to accomplish this through a broad array of resources, educational materials, advocacy, research, knowledge sharing and events. The NAYDO conference has grown to become the largest annual conference in the YMCA movement and serves as the primary resource for philanthropic education and training.
Our impact: All YMCAs embrace a culture of giving to develop and sustain abundant resources to meet their community needs.
This app is designed for NAYDO members to not only help enhance the conference experience, but also offers year-round educational opportunities on the go.
- March 17, 2015 Initial release
- May 04, 2015 New version 1.6
- May 06, 2015 New version 1.10
- June 17, 2015 New version 1.12
- August 11, 2015 New version 1.14
- August 13, 2015 New version 1.16
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.19
- October 10, 2015 New version 1.21
- November 10, 2015 New version 1.23
- December 07, 2015 New version 1.25
- January 16, 2016 New version 1.31
- February 21, 2016 New version 1.33
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.37
- July 08, 2016 New version 1.39
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.41
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.48