New Content Updated
IACAC's event guide for the Annual Conference.
The Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling is an organization of counseling professionals dedicated to serving students as they explore options and make choices about pursuing postsecondary education. IACAC members are counselors, admission or financial aid officers, active retirees, or students who are concerned about the future of education in the State of Illinois and in the nation. IACAC is committed to maintaining high standards which foster ethical and social responsibility among those involved in the transition process.
- March 07, 2015 Initial release
- March 18, 2015 New version 1.8
- March 26, 2015 New version 1.10
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.12
- May 10, 2015 New version 1.15
- January 16, 2016 New version 1.19
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.22