The objective of the Occupational Safety & Health Committee is to provide a value-added network for industry professionals in the fields of safety, industrial hygiene, and occupational health. The committee assists in the development of specific industry positions on related public policy issues for the safety and health of the industry's most important asset, its employees. The committee also manages/facilitates a variety of subcommittees and task forces dealing with: Recordkeeping, Industrial Hygiene, Manufacturers, Industry Practices, Contractor Safety and Benchmarking.
- March 10, 2015 Initial release
- August 22, 2015 New version 1.6
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.10
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.12
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.14