Hello there, dear attentive Sweatcoiner!
Whats new this week, you ask?
You (all together) converted half a TRILLION steps by now! It is like passing our second AUstone - MILEstone, but instead of a “mile” its AU (Astronomical Unit = 93 million miles or 150 million kilometres = distance from our planet to the Sun). Pretty cool, huh?
Oh, yes, and then there is this new version bringing you:
1. Those who are keen to jump off our mission to make the world more active, please visit our Settings -> Support and select “Delete account” to get the process going. But don't forget to do something useful with your balance before doing it!
2. Info screen is even more helpful in submitting your steps data for analysis.
3. Countless bugs and fixes that will prevent crashes, improve battery performance and (probably) improve your conversion ratio.
Let's sweat some coin!!!
Your Sweatcoin team
The AppStore №1 and top-rated for your Apple Watch, Sweatcoin app converts your outdoor steps into gadgets, sports and fitness kit, services and experiences.
5 Stars ► “Such a great concept and executed excellently. Gets me walking and rewards me for it too!” by Woo123789
“Basically pays you to move and exercise, and it costs nothing to use.”
- Men’s Journal
“The easiest way to make some side cash by doing what you already do naturally — walking.”
“New UK health app Sweatcoin launched in the Apple app store this week and has been an instant hit.”
“New Apple app launches in Britain that pays people to get fit”
“The app that PAYS you to get fit: Sweatcoin rewards people for the number of steps they make every day”
- Daily Mail
“If ever you’ve needed an incentive to exercise, a new app could give you a much-needed boost to get active.”
Sweatcoin converts your steps into currency units called, as you might have guessed it, sweatcoins. You can then spend them on goods, services and experiences on our market place with our partners or exchange them with your friends and family for whatever you fancy. The fitter and healthier you become the wealthier you get. Movement has value!
And remember that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sweatcoin uses your HealthKit step history data to continuously improve our algorithms and provide you with better offers at the right time.
- November 07, 2016 Initial release
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.7.3
- November 25, 2016 New version 1.7.4
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.7.5
- December 11, 2016 New version 1.7.6
- December 20, 2016 New version 1.8.1
- December 21, 2016 New version 1.8.2
- December 23, 2016 New version 1.8.3
- September 15, 2017 New version 2.0.5
- September 28, 2017 New version 2.0.6
- October 26, 2017 New version 2.0.7
- October 30, 2017 New version 2.0.8
- November 03, 2017 New version 2.0.9
- November 08, 2017 New version 2.0.10
- November 15, 2017 New version 2.0.11
- November 17, 2017 New version 2.0.12
- November 23, 2017 New version 2.0.13
- December 04, 2017 New version 2.0.14
- December 21, 2017 New version 2.0.15
- January 19, 2018 New version 3.0
- January 27, 2018 New version 3.1
- February 02, 2018 New version 3.2