As always, please update your review/rating for this new update to the game, as they will reset. Positive feedback, and your support, makes it possible for us to update the game. You don’t want Fred living on the street, do you? Do you?!!!
Just a quick little update this time, to address some of the biggest requests we’ve had for the game. According to our crack research team (Fred), many of you want two things, and you want them NOW:
- A pause button! While you’ve always been able to pause by exiting the game, we’ve added another way to pause. Just tap the ZenDots title at the top of the screen. Not only will it bring up the handy game menu, but it will now also pause the game. While you’re on the menu, admire the fine craftsmanship of the layout. Brings a tear to the eye, it does. It’s like a game unto itself. A really really slow game. When you leave the menu, your game will still be paused. When you’re ready to play again, just tap anywhere on the screen, and your game will resume. Magic and science, in perfect harmony.
- More access to free dots! We get a fair number of emails from players who watch a lot of video ads for free dots. But often, the video ad company doesn’t always have enough videos to show. We’ve now added a second video ad company to the mix! That’s right, two sources of free dots, instead of one! That’s like twice as many as before!* Hopefully that will satisfy your thirst for dots, dots, dots! And remember, it sometimes may take a minute or two for a video ad to be ready, once you’ve launched the game. If an ad isn’t ready yet, try again in a couple minutes.
Thanks to everyone for their support! And please update your ratings/reviews, or Fred will cry. An ugly, ugly cry. Nobody wants that.
* Math is cool.
ZenDots is a delightfully playful mashup of old school pinball, and classic brick breakers! Take a few minutes to drop some dots!
Use the flippers to whack the white dot into the color dots. Let the color dots fall off the screen, without losing your white dot. When all the color dots are gone, the level is cleared!
- April 27, 2015 Initial release
- May 06, 2015 New version 1.2
- May 22, 2015 New version 1.3