Bug fixes and feature enhancements
NGLSum2016 is the official mobile app for the OPIS NGL Summit 2016.
This mobile app allows you to:
* Reach out to existing and new colleagues.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to your status and tell people where you are.
* Interact with a realtime feed of all event activity, which showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
Features of the App:
* Users see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Update a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed the realtime pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Sponsors find sponsors and leave comments or ratings
* Maps access to hotel and local area maps
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
- February 22, 2015 Initial release
- February 19, 2016 New version 1.1
- February 27, 2016 New version 1.2
- December 13, 2016 New version 1.3