• Winner of a 2013 PARENTS’ CHOICE Gold Honor Award
• American PBS TV-favorite Arthur stars in this interactive story originally published by Living Books
• A fun tale for children about resolving conflicts and choosing between friends
• Great for early learners – teaches words, sentences and storytelling
Arthur’s Birthday is an enchanting interactive reading experience with fully animated content featuring Arthur, star of the long running children’s animated show.
Wanderful brings every page of this heart-warming Marc Brown story to life and tailored to French, with all characters speaking French or UK British English. Arthur and Molly are each planning their birthday parties for next Saturday afternoon. How will their friends decide which to attend?
Read and play inside each of the fully animated pages, where everything comes to life for hours of delightful story fun as Arthur creates a solution that includes everyone. In English and Spanish with French story content available as an in-app upgrade.
• Includes both French and UK English - change language from any page
• German story content available as an in-app purchase
• Each page is fully animated and interactive and virtually every item comes to life when tapped
• All words are recorded twice and are fully “active” for extended word play and language learning
• A hidden surprise is on each page – see if you can find all the confetti
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Two story modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Multiple settings further customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Parental tips help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Learning resources include a 36 page overview of Wanderful interactive storybooks Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Arthur’s Birthday Classroom Activities guide
• The full 61 page Arthur’s Birthday Classroom Activities guide is available as an in-app upgrade
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope Arthur’s Birthday provides your family, children and students with hours of delightful reading and story play.
Arthur’s Birthday is written by Marc Brown. Over 65 Million Arthur books are in print and the Arthur TV show is the longest running children’s animated show in history.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. Our apps:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• contains an in-app purchase for German story content
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
- September 20, 2015 Initial release