New Content updated
The IAOMT convenes two scientific symposiums annually in North America. The main programs are held on Fridays & Saturdays featuring leading scientific and clinical authorities from around the world. In addition Thursday sessions preceding the main program are offered to give the fundamentals regarding mercury & fluoride toxicology as well as a biological perspective of periodontal disease. These conferences are approved for CE credits for dentists by the Academy of General Dentistry and CME credits for medical professionals by The institute for Medical Studies.
- February 11, 2015 Initial release
- August 06, 2015 New version 1.8
- August 13, 2015 New version 1.10
- January 14, 2016 New version 1.14
- March 02, 2016 New version 1.16
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.18