Resolves an issue that prevents deleting players
This educational app from Super Duper Publications teaches students how to correctly ask and answer Quién, Cuándo, Dónde, Qué, and Por Qué questions in Spanish. It has four entertaining learning games for each set of cards, and includes enhanced data tracking so educators and parents can keep track of student progress.
"¿Con quién se casa el novio? ...la novia"
"¿Qué nos da la vaca? ...la leche"
"¿Cuándo duermes? ...por la noche"
"¿Dónde pone un ave su huevo? ...en el nido"
"¿Por qué le hechas agua a una planta? ...para que crezca"
GAMES + ACTIVITIES:
• Super Duper Secret Decoder – Students listen to the question and answer choices, select answers, and then slide the Secret Decoder over their choices to reveal the correct responses.
• Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. “Answer” game asks students questions, and players choose answers. The “Ask” game gives the student an answer, and the player chooses the best question to go with it.
• Matching – Each student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the answer matches the question, the player taps “Match.” If it doesn’t, the player taps “No Match.”
• Drag ‘n Match – Students read the prompts, or tap the cards and listen to the prompts. Players then drag cards on top of the matching questions/answers to make matches.
• 280 colorful, illustrated picture card images (56 for each question set)
• Includes audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
• Has text of each question and answer for early readers
• Select any or all card decks for game play
• Allows game play by an unlimited number of students
• Has the ability to manually or automatically advance to the next card and/or player
• Option to have answers read back to players
• Includes all card picture images from Super Duper's Pregunta y Respuesta Quién, Cuándo, Dónde, Qué, and Por Qué Fun Decks
DATA TRACKING lets educators and parents:
• Manually or automatically score student responses
• Keep track of data for all players
• Receive feedback for each correct and incorrect response
• View player results for all the sessions at any time
• Examine student progress over time using graphs
• Email, print, and share session results
- May 04, 2015 Initial release
- May 14, 2015 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- May 16, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99
- November 22, 2015 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- November 24, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99
- February 20, 2016 New version 1.7
- July 09, 2016 New version 1.7.3