General bug fixes and performance improvements.
adidas Confirmed gives you access to the most anticipated adidas sneaker releases. Simply sign up for a release and be ready to try to reserve your pair. If you get a reservation when the sneakers hit stores, all you need to do is head over to your assigned retailer to complete your purchase. Currently, adidas Confirmed supports releases in selected cities but keep push notifications active for news about additional cities and future products becoming available.
STEP 1: Register for a release by creating or logging in with an adidas account, and selecting your preferred size.
STEP 2: Keep your eye out for when reservations open via push notification, in the app itself, or on twitter. When reservations open tap the button to check availability of your preferred size and size range.
Please note: To successfully reserve, you must be located within the reservation zone of your city. The available cities to reserve in are being updated regularly. Check the app for the city nearest you participating in each release.
STEP 3: If you successfully get a reservation, the app will give you a store location and timeframe for pick up.
STEP 4: Go to the designated location to complete purchase and pick up the product. Don’t forget to bring your device, payment, and all the required ID information.
*Supply for all launches is limited. Keep notifications on to stay ahead of the game, and remain informed about where the next big release will be.
- February 04, 2015 Initial release
- February 10, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 15, 2015 New version 2.0
- August 13, 2015 New version 2.1
- November 28, 2015 New version 2.2
- June 03, 2016 New version 3.0.2
- August 13, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- August 14, 2016 New version 3.1.2
- November 18, 2016 New version 4.1.2
- December 07, 2016 New version 4.2
- December 13, 2016 New version 4.2.1
- April 27, 2017 New version 4.3.0