• Support for iOS 9 with Slide Over and Split View
• iPhone support for double-page spreads and bookmarks
Welcome to White Lines magazine, a production by These Football Times. A part of Guardian Sport, we’re widely recognised as the home of original football writing having been read by over 1.5 million readers in 145 countries.
At White Lines, we believe in the power of words. We believe in the power of history and the presence of storytelling. That’s why everything we feature is originally produced for the magazine. We want to educate and inspire our readers above all else. We also want to give the most talented independent writers a chance to flourish.
The authors, many of whom have invested hours, days and weeks in their article, deserve a great platform to demonstrate their talents. They share the same vision as White Lines, These Football Times and Guardian Sport, and are just like you and I; interested in stories and being inspired.
If you’re looking for something different from the daily overkill of rumour and repetitiveness, you’ll love White Lines. At just £2.99 for 80 pages and 19 articles, Issue 1 will have you covered.
Join the writing revolution.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
• ByPlace - a feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- January 23, 2015 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 03, 2015 New version 9.0.1