- Viewer Version Update
Transform SA is a business to business quarterly publication. The magazine disseminates information relating to socio-economic transformation within the private and the public sector. The editorial content of this highly sought after publication is driven by the ever-changing business and government environment in concert with the passion to educate the South African citizenry about the transformation in the context of South Africa especially for economic growth and the advancement of underprivileged communities. With this in mind Transform SA interviews individuals that were and are involved in South Africa’s transformation journey with a view to encourage the vision of all South Africans working together while providing a well-rounded review on the success of transforming businesses.
We offer the following subscription options*:
Annual auto-renewable subscription for ZAR89.99 incl VAT
Single issues for ZAR24.99 incl VAT each
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- January 24, 2015 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.1
- April 22, 2015 New version 1.2
- January 28, 2016 New version 1.3
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.4