New Content Updated
More than 9500 individuals are members of OMLA. Founded in 1973 by a group of middle level educators, OMLA is the fastest growing professional organization in Ohio.
Members include people at all levels of the profession–teachers, administrators, supervisors, parents, college personnel, state department officials and students. It is governed by an executive board made up of elected officers and regional representatives. OMLA became affiliated with the National Middle School Association in 1975 and has become the official voice for Ohio’s middle level people.
- January 17, 2015 Initial release
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.6
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.10
- July 23, 2016 New version 1.13
- July 26, 2016 New version 1.16
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.20