IMPORTANT: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Good is an enterprise application. To use this application, you’ll need Good Dynamics server software and services from Good Technology. Contact your system administrator to obtain an access key.
If your enterprise isn’t enabled for Good Dynamics, you can download Microsoft Dynamics CRM at: http://appstore.com/microsoftdynamicscrm
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the essential business solution to help businesses engage their customers while staying productive at work and on the go. Arrive prepared for every appointment, and update notes, tasks, contacts, accounts, cases, and leads while the details are still fresh. Allows salespeople to manage their sales data, guided by contextual business process, while on the go. Gives agents and supervisors freedom of mobility with the full scope of case management. Offers a seamless user experience in a ‘configure once, deploy everywhere’ model."
· Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use home page
· Guided contextual business process
· Quickly enter customer data with only a few taps
· Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
· Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
· Pin tiles to the app home page to get to the info you need quickly
· Even when there is no connectivity, users can continue to work with offline drafts that can be saved once reconnected
· Fully support custom entities along with customizations"
Specially designed for the Good Dynamics mobile application platform, this version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables advanced enterprise security and management features through the Good Dynamics administrative framework.
- March 17, 2015 Initial release
- June 12, 2015 New version 1.1
- July 22, 2015 New version 1.2
- December 13, 2015 New version 3.0
- March 18, 2016 New version 22.214.171.124