Dear Aerofly Users, this version improves and addresses the following:
- Fixed a bug with Aerofly FS 2 crashing on 32 bit iOS devices like the iPhone 5 and iPad 4
- Fixed an issue with the Columbia airport
- Greatly improved navigation planning
- Much better Gamepad support
- Reworked autopilot ( now called co-pilot ) that can automatically follow a navigation route ( you have to do take-off and landing manually )
- More airports of the Northern California region have been added
- Improved runway graphics
- New liveries for the A380
- The F-18 has been improved with better system-depth, for example auto-trim is now simulated
- New In-App purchases: Switzerland and F-15E. The F-15E is free, if you have previously purchased the airplane bundle.
- Various additional airplanes on airports. The density depends on your iOS device.
- Many smaller bug fixes
- Extended cockpit display functionality on airliners and military jets
We hope you enjoy this update. Stay tuned for more new stuff and please keep on sending Feedback. Your input is extremely valuable to us.
Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly FS 2 sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• 7 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• New regions available for purchase ( Switzerland and Southern California )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 50000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
- December 15, 2014 Initial release
- March 21, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- March 23, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 16, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- April 16, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 06, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- July 07, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- July 27, 2015 New version 2.1.35
- July 27, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 03, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 06, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- October 09, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 17, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 08, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 29, 2016 New version 2.3.5
- November 13, 2016 New version 2.4.5
- November 13, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 17, 2016 New version 2.4.7