New Content Updated
The Edison Electric Institute Board & Chief Executive Meetings are held quarterly throughout each year. One in January, March, June and September. For each meeting, we anticipate approximately 250 senior industry executives to attend, including approximately 50 chief executive officers that sit on our board from our member company utilities. EEI represents all of the nation’s investor-owned electric power companies, operating in all 50 states, serving 70 percent of the U.S. population.
Our board meeting discussions are based on the hot issues affecting our industry at the time. We invite outside speakers to address our group. The meeting is only open to EEI member company delegates.
- December 17, 2014 Initial release
- February 10, 2015 New version 1.8
- August 08, 2015 New version 1.13
- August 17, 2015 New version 1.15
- November 25, 2015 New version 1.18
- March 01, 2016 New version 1.21
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.23
- December 13, 2016 New version 1.26