• Apply saved portfolio view filters to assets, buildings, and ticket views.
• The new My Categories filter will apply a user’s action and location categories.
• The default My Buildings filter will show only buildings to which a manager and technician have been assigned.
• The Portfolio filter will show all buildings.
• Saved filters may be applied by tapping on the hamburger menu and selecting the saved view.
• Support for previous versions of the app will be dropped after Jan 1, 2017.
Autodesk Building Ops is a mobile-first asset and maintenance management solution that enables general contractors and building owners realize the value of BIM in building operations. General contractors transform the handover process by connecting BIM asset data created during building design and construction to building operations. Owners begin operations on day one, with a mobile-first solution and the information they need.
Building Ops offers benefits for both general-contractors and building owners:
• Extend the BIM lifecycle to the building operations phase
• Enable owners to begin operations on day one with a turnkey maintenance and asset management solution
• Jumpstart asset maintenance by adding assets from Autodesk Revit® 2016, Autodesk BIM 360 Field, Panoramic Power, and spreadsheets. Assets include document and model viewing, maintenance checklists, scheduling and maintenance history.
• Enable mobile technicians and vendors access to contextually relevant information on the iPhone utilizing the latest iOS and iPhone technologies like Peek and Pop
• Help contractors better service warranty requests and owners reduce expenses from unmaintained equipment
• Provide actionable, role-based insight for buildings and building portfolios via the Portfolio and Building Dashboards
• Offer ticket creation and management for reactive, preventive and predictive maintenance
• Manage contacts for buildings and building portfolios
• Customize reports for assets and tickets, view portfolio statistics and configure work orders
• Experience the Internet of Things in action by connecting to wireless, self-powered sensors from Panoramic Power
• Speed data entry and reveal what is relevant based on role, location, and context using proximity and machine learning techniques
- December 05, 2014 Initial release
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- March 05, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- July 28, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- August 28, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.3
- October 19, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- November 06, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- December 06, 2015 New version 1.4
- January 10, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- February 08, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- March 25, 2016 New version 1.5
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.6.1
- July 21, 2016 New version 1.7
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.8
- November 14, 2016 New version 1.8.1
- December 21, 2016 New version 1.9.0