Fixing bugs that meant some users couldn’t read issues offline. Enhanced stability and general bug fixes.
Kerrang! Is the world’s BIGGEST and BADDEST weekly rock and heavy metal magazine – bringing you all the latest news, interviews and reviews from the sickest rock bands & stars on the planet.
• New bands! We’ll find ‘em for you
• New tracks – we’ll rate ‘em
• Gigs! Our huge weekly guide will tell you about ‘em
• Gig reviews! We’ll then tell you how good they were. Or not, ha!
From Slipknot to Bring Me The Horizon, from death metal to thrash, core, punk and beyond, Kerrang! has been out there keeping the metal scene alive for decades.
We get you closer to the music you love.
Digital purchase options available:
• £1.99 per issue
• £5.99 per month (4 issues)
• £49.99 per 12 months (51 issues)
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
- February 07, 2015 Initial release
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.7
- July 29, 2015 New version 5.10
- October 24, 2015 New version 5.12
- January 13, 2016 New version 5.14
- November 09, 2016 New version 6.0