Minor bug fixes. Optimized for both Retina and non-Retina devices.
This is an interactive games app, which will help teach your child about letters, numbers, people and places, and many other skills that help preschoolers get ready for school.
More than TEN activities in one fun Neighborhood-themed collection!
• Visit with Elmo, Grover, Ernie, and more of your favorite friends
• Play games; finish mazes; read stories & riddles
• Color pictures & make sticker scenes
• Earn badges as you learn skills and complete activities
• The people and places in your neighborhood
• Listening skills
• Coloring, creativity and self-expression...and lots S'MORE!
…and this friendly neighborhood app is brought to you by the letter A and the number 6!
• Tons of interactive play
• Read-aloud narration on every page
• Character voices – kids will hear from Elmo, Grover, the Count and more!
• Reward badges
• SO MANY ACTIVITIES INSIDE!
- Make your own song with 4 different instrument sounds
- Play a “Letter A” game of Eye-Spy
- Create colorful sticker pictures with 20+ neighborhood stickers
- Write words and numbers
- Assemble dinosaurs at the museum
- Hear Twiddlebug rhymes
- Grover’s Restaurant maze – what is he serving today?
- Sign a Sesame Street library card
- Record yourself saying silly Sesame Street riddles
- Color school scenes with a rainbow of colors
- Spin the wheel to learn facts about school pets
- Read a story about Elmo’s Neighborhood
…PLUS meet many of the monsters and other friends
on Sesame Street!
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 29, 2014 Initial release
- May 14, 2015 New version 1.4