Don’t sleep. Introducing Robinhood Crypto.
Invest in Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies, 24/7 & commission-free.
Get on the list by visiting crypto.robinhood.com
Once you sign up for early access, you can move up the list by inviting a friend to open a Robinhood Financial account. You’ll both also get a free stock like Apple, Ford or Sprint.
Invest for Free
- Invest in cryptocurrencies, stocks, ETFs and options side by side, all commission-free and easily accessible in one app.
- No account minimum needed to get started.
(Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule to learn more)
-Use funds immediately for stocks and crypto with Robinhood Instant Deposits, instead of waiting the standard 3-day period.
-Instantly sell your stocks to buy cryptocurrency or sell your cryptocurrency to buy stocks.
Investing at Your Fingertips
- Sign up in minutes, trade stocks, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies in seconds.
- Stay on top of your investments with personalized price movement, earnings, dividends, and splits notifications.
- Access real time market data for stocks, options and cryptocurrencies.
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good-til-canceled orders.
Designed for You
- Approachable design, built from the ground up with newcomers and experts in mind.
- View beautiful, intuitively designed charts and historical market data for stocks and cryptocurrencies.
- Apple Design Award Winner.
Get More Buying Power With Robinhood Gold
- Invest more in the companies you love with up to double the buying power.
- Capture investment opportunities right away with larger instant deposits.
- Get access to extended market hours as early as 9am EST and as late as 6pm EST.
Get Free Stock
- Refer a friend and you’ll both get a free stock like Apple, Ford or Sprint.
- Earn up to $500 of free stocks that include some of the most popular stocks on the market.
Secure & Trusted Platform
- We use cutting-edge security measures to protect your assets and your personal information.
- Robinhood Financial is also a member of FINRA and SIPC, which protects securities in your account up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC and cryptocurrencies are not protected by FDIC or SIPC insurance.
What Experts Have to Say
“The public markets have long been intertwined with the American Dream and Robinhood offers a new generation the promise of owning a piece of it.” - Fast Company
"As their zero commission business model expands it could disrupt the traditional brokerage industry." - Jim Cramer, Mad Money
"It's sleek. It's easy to use. It's designed to give first time, small-scale investors a leg up on Wall Street hotshots." - Business Insider
"Stock trading was expensive and ugly. Robinhood makes it free and pretty." - Tech Crunch
Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. Equities and options are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, member of FINRA and SIPC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks. Any information about Robinhood Crypto on any Robinhood website, platform, emails or other communications, are for informational purposes only and not intended as a solicitation or advertisement for Robinhood Crypto.
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, other financial product or cryptocurrency does not guarantee future results or returns. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. You can always lose money when you invest in securities, cryptocurrencies, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading in securities involves interest charges and risks, including the risk of losing more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance and financial situation.
- December 13, 2014 Initial release
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.1.4
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- February 04, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.3.3
- March 13, 2015 New version 3.0.3
- March 21, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- April 26, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- June 26, 2015 New version 4.1.3
- October 27, 2015 New version 5.0.2
- November 21, 2015 New version 5.1.3
- December 02, 2015 New version 5.2.1
- January 19, 2016 New version 5.4.2
- February 19, 2016 New version 5.5.2
- March 05, 2016 New version 5.5.6
- March 17, 2016 New version 5.5.8
- June 21, 2016 New version 5.9.1
- June 30, 2016 New version 5.9.2
- July 11, 2016 New version 5.9.4
- July 13, 2016 New version 5.9.5
- August 06, 2016 New version 5.10.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.14.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 5.15.1
- December 06, 2016 New version 5.15.5
- December 15, 2016 New version 5.16.0
- January 03, 2017 New version 5.16.1
- January 26, 2018 New version 6.0.1
- February 12, 2018 New version 6.0.5
- February 15, 2018 New version 6.1.0