Update to the Build Your Own Deck... you can now custom crop your images when uploading from Photos. Also, if you haven’t played it yet, check out our free deck, The Letter A!
If you love “Heads Up!” the game created by Ellen DeGeneres, played on her show and by millions of people around the world, then get ready for "Heads Up! Kids," a fun and exciting game you can play with your little ones, no matter their reading level!
From animals to actions to items around the house -- give clues to help your teammate guess the picture that’s on their head before time runs out! Whether you’re waiting in line, on a road trip, or having a family game night, "Heads Up! Kids" is the only game you need to keep the good times rolling!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Pull up a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play
- Diverse categories let you challenge and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
- Scavenger hunt-style pack where it’s up to you to find the pictures to complete the deck.
With a ton of themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun never ends!
- Who Am I?
- Around the World
- Scavenger Hunt
- And lots more!
- December 11, 2014 Initial release
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- September 03, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 06, 2015 New version 1.3
- January 05, 2016 New version 1.5
- April 24, 2016 New version 2.0
- May 07, 2016 New version 2.0.1