Beep. Boop. Bop. Squashed a bug that was causing crashes for some.
Create robots. Test robots. Collect robots. Build with exoskeletons, zephyr mechanisms, hydrostatic tentacles, machinos locomotors, G-Force mixers, and more! Make any robot you can imagine! Robot cats. Robot samurais. Robot spies.
*** iPad App of the Year ***
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
"We need more kids apps like Robot Factory" — WIRED
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is the first app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The second is The Everything Machine, an App Store Editors’ Choice and Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice.
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Send text messages with robot stickers! Sticker pack is included.
* Make your robots dance.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising. Play in peace!
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
Please note: to play with your robots on Apple TV, make sure you’re signed in to the same iCloud account on Apple TV as your iPad or iPhone.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: [email protected]
01010111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110101 01100101 00100001
BTW. It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop.
- April 08, 2015 Initial release
- April 11, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- May 21, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 30, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 04, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- July 15, 2015 New version 1.1
- July 15, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 31, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- December 06, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- January 27, 2016 New version 1.1.3
- February 07, 2016 New version 1.1.4
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.1.5
- June 02, 2017 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 02, 2017 New version 1.1.6
- June 24, 2017 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99