• Introducing NOGGIN's new play-along videos! Now kids can become a part of the stories by swiping, tapping, and even talking to their favorite characters in order to move the episodes along.
• Just added: Bubble Guppies, Blaze and the Monster Machines, and Team Umizoomi. Kids can choose to watch full episodes or interact with play-along videos.
• Look for a new 'suitcase' feature where your child can store play-along videos, which are also available for offline viewing.
• Play-along videos are easy to find! Just look for the purple hand icon to find all our play-along videos, which also feature Moose & Zee!
Subscribe to NOGGIN and your child can watch hundreds of episodes from classic preschool TV shows like Blue's Clues, The Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Teletubbies, and more. Kids can also watch and 'play along' with our new interactive videos featuring Bubble Guppies, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Team Umizoomi, and Moose & Zee!
Here’s why NOGGIN is great for your preschooler:
- Hundreds of full episodes from award-winning shows
- Easy for preschoolers to use
- No commercials
- Fun and educational videos
- New videos added every week
- Special moments with Moose & Zee
NEW: PLAY-ALONG VIDEOS
- Interactive videos that invite kids to become a part of the story
- Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters
- Tap the purple hand icon to find all our play-along videos
- Download videos over Wi-Fi and then watch them offline
Start Your Subscription Today!
- First 7 days free and then $5.99/month – cancel at any time
- Your iTunes account will be charged $5.99/month when your trial ends
- Cancel your subscription in iTunes Settings > Subscription > Manage
- Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling before the end of your trial or current billing period
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/legal/nick-eula/
NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
- March 06, 2015 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- May 07, 2015 New version 1.1
- May 20, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- June 25, 2015 New version 1.2
- August 04, 2015 New version 1.3
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.4
- October 19, 2015 New version 1.4.1
- November 02, 2015 New version 1.4.2
- November 18, 2015 New version 2.0
- December 02, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- December 14, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- January 13, 2016 New version 2.0.3
- March 01, 2016 New version 2.1.0
- April 29, 2016 New version v2.1.2
- June 29, 2016 New version 2.1.3
- September 29, 2016 New version 2.1.4
- November 30, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- March 01, 2017 New version 2.2.1
- March 29, 2017 New version 3.0.0
- June 02, 2017 New version 3.1.0