A bug affecting the Yahoo weather provider has been fixed
Bar-o-Meter reads the pressure from the barometer sensor and it uses it to calculate your altitude. It also gives you weather forecast and it shows the pressure in different measure units.
On old devices not equipped with a barometric sensor, the app uses accurate internet services to also display pressure and altitude.
▪ Find your altitude from the pressure measured from your device, thank's to the Barometric Formula, and from your location
▪ Widget, to always keep an eye on pressure
▪ Pressure and altitude charts
▪ Relative Altitude, to get how up and down did you hiked, based on the pressure measure of your device
▪ Multiple measure units
▪ Amazing animations and Flat Design graphic!
… and much more!
Updates and more features are coming.
Ver. 1.2.0 - Lot of improvements: In-App Purchase to remove ads has been added, new Wiki button and you can now take a picture with barometric data in overlay
Ver. 1.1.0 - Now the charts of pressure and altitude variation in time are available. Also, the widget has been added!
Ver. 1.0.1 - The altitude calculation has been improved and we added Millimeter of mercury (mmHg) as measure unit
For issues, questions or requests, please write to our team at [email protected] or by the support page http://www.nettn.com/english/support.php
- October 27, 2014 Initial release
- November 06, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- October 26, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- December 15, 2015 New version 1.3.4
- February 20, 2016 New version 1.3.5
- July 06, 2016 New version 1.3.6