New Content Updated
The American Headache Society® (AHS) is a professional society of healthcare providers dedicated to the study and treatment of headache and face pain.
The Society’s objectives are to promote the exchange of information and ideas concerning the causes and treatments of headache and related painful disorders.
Educating physicians, health professionals and the public and encouraging scientific research are the primary functions of this organization.
AHS activities include an annual scientific meeting, a comprehensive headache symposium, regional symposia for neurologists and family practice physicians, publication of the journal Headache and sponsorship of the American Migraine Foundation (www.americanmigrainefoundation.org) and the 36 Million Migraine Campaign (www.36MillionMigraine.org) and the Fred Sheftell, MD, Education Center (ACHE) (www.achenet.org).
- October 17, 2014 Initial release
- October 20, 2014 New version 1.6
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.10
- June 11, 2015 New version 1.13
- October 15, 2015 New version 1.18
- October 23, 2015 New version 1.22
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.27
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.30