- Optimized for iPad.
- Minor improvements to functionality.
Find different combinations of numbers and colors to connect the dots and score!
How to play:
- Connect two dots / same numbers / different color and score 10 points.
- Connect two dots / same numbers / same color and score 20 points.
- Connect four dots / different numbers / different color and score 50 points.
- Connect four dots / different numbers / same color and score 100+ points.
- If you cannot find any of the above combinations or you see a strategic opportunity to score, take advantage of the Paint Brush or 1234 Swipe tools (max. 5 uses of each tool per game) to change the color or number of a dot.
- In Fourplay mode, you must achieve the target score within the given number of steps to advance to the next level.
- In Quickie mode, you have only 20 seconds of game time to score.
- In Bases mode, you have only 30 moves to play and score.
- In All-nighter mode, you have no time limit and unlimited number of moves to score.
Cherry on Top: You can share your high score on Facebook or Twitter or e-mail to challenge a friend.
Remember kids, always have safe consensual fun!
- October 30, 2014 Initial release
- November 08, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 10, 2014 New version 1.2