- Updated Viewer Version
The most progressive business media brand in the world has now launched a South African edition. Fast Company inspires a new breed of innovative and creative thought leaders who are actively inventing the future of business. With engaging narratives as informative as they are entertaining, Fast Company motivates fans to think beyond traditional boundaries, lead proactively, and most importantly, embrace change.
The South African edition will be along the same themes as the USA; initially 40% of the content will be South African and 60% will be from the USA. For the first time, the South African market will have the opportunity to read exclusive interviews with the CEOs of Facebook, Amazon, NIKE, Google and the top international and local trend-setters across a broad spectrum of industries. South Africans are crying out for a younger, hipper business title – and now they will have one!
We offer the following subscription options*:
One month auto-renewable subscription for ZAR18.99 incl VAT
Annual auto-renewable subscription for ZAR179.99 incl VAT
Single issues for ZAR18.99 incl VAT each
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- October 19, 2014 Initial release
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.1
- March 19, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 20, 2015 New version 2.0
- January 12, 2016 New version 2.1
- June 23, 2016 New version 2.2