New Content Updated
Download the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA) App to engage with the ATSA Conference and ATSA throughout the year. Carry the entire Conference Schedule in your pocket including Speaker Bios, Maps and Event Reminders via your mobile or tablet during Conference. The app also provides you access and notifications of new policy papers, blog posts and other publications from ATSA throughout the year.
The Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers is an international, multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to preventing sexual abuse. Through research, education, and shared learning ATSA promotes evidence based practice, public policy and community strategies that lead to the effective assessment, treatment and management of individuals who have sexually abused or are at risk to abuse.
- October 16, 2014 Initial release
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.8
- July 02, 2015 New version 1.11
- September 10, 2015 New version 1.14
- September 24, 2015 New version 1.16
- August 12, 2016 New version 1.18
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.23