New Content updated
The 2016 OCHIN Learning Forum, held April 14-16, 2016, in Portland, Oregon, is a coordinated health care and health IT transformation event designed to support and nurture every member of the OCHIN Collaborative. This is an OCHIN Members-only event.
Our focus is on OCHIN members and their needs: networking/connecting with your peers; Epic; leadership; clinical excellence; finance; data aggregation, reporting and advanced technology; operations management; compliance; and research.
And while our overall conference theme is INNOVATION, we will be keeping the following topics in mind as we develop our program:
- High-Value, Patient-Centered Solutions
- Leadership and Workforce Development
- Health Care Transformation and Innovation
- October 19, 2014 Initial release
- March 03, 2016 New version 1.11