Bug fix: Sharing the page to certain apps now correctly shares the article's url
Use our app to view the breaking news headlines in the fastest way possible while listening to talk, sports, and news radio. This is possible through our minimalistic, efficient method of displaying The Report. This app cuts the fat out for you while displaying pictures and headlines from the latest news as well as recent news that the mainstream media might not be reporting on.
- Loads fast.
- Play talk shows and podcasts on demand.
- Listen to audio in the background while using other apps.
- No ads embedded in the website.
- No random links.
- Email the links to your friends.
- Bookmark links for future reference.
- Save the text from news articles for offline reading.
- A button that returns you to the top of the page.
- Hide the navigation bars for full screen viewing.
The Pro version removes the banner and full screen ads in the free version.
If you want just news headlines and images, plain and simple, then this is the app for you.
This app is completely optimized for your iPhone or Touch with three goals in mind:
1) The Report must load within a second or two.
2) We kept this app's interface simple to readers. Special reports are colored in red. The main headlines are always on the top.
3) We included a built-in web browser. It can do things such as viewing bookmarks without an internet connection and remove elements on the website from advertisers.
We are always open to suggestions on making this app even better. Feel free to email us at our website.
- December 12, 2014 Initial release
- December 22, 2014 New version 2.0
- January 18, 2015 New version 2.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 3.0
- February 27, 2015 New version 4.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.1