New Content Updated
Nuance Event Center will maximize your experience at Nuance events and provide you with a vast array of information and features.
Selecting the event you are attending gives you the opportunity to view the agenda, browse speakers, view maps and read the latest event news.
You can participate in live polling and live Q&A, message other app users, provide session and event feedback and download resources.
Core features include:
- Event schedule
- Speaker profiles
- Personalized agenda and user profile
- Note-taking throughout the app
- Downloadable resource documents
- Event maps and floor plans
- Information pages
- Push notifications
- Surveys and session evaluations
- QR code reader
Advanced features include:
- Peer-to-peer messaging
- Live polling
- Live Q&A
* Some features may not be available at all events.
- October 18, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.8
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.10
- May 19, 2015 New version 1.14
- May 23, 2015 New version 1.16
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.20
- March 02, 2016 New version 1.22
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.25
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.31