- Bug fixes
- Support iOS 9.3.1
This app will no longer be supported or available for download as of Dec. 17 and will be replaced by the "Sutter Health My Health Online" app.
The new Sutter Health My Health Online app provides the most popular features of the old app and lets you quickly search for doctors and clinics near you without having to log in. Simply search "Sutter Health My Health Online" to download the new app today.
The Sutter Health mobile app makes it easy to find information about symptoms and access healthcare options, including doctors, urgent care, hospitals and other healthcare services across Northern California.
Special features include:
• “Symptom Checker” - helps users make informed decisions about their health, including what level of care to seek
• "Find a Doctor" - allows users search for a physician by geography, specialty, gender or language spoken
• “Find a Care Center” – includes urgent care, emergency, imaging centers, outpatient labs and hospitals
• Consults with physicians 24 hours a day via phone or video through MDLive
• “My Health Online” – Sutter Health’s electronic medical record, where patients may request appointments, view test results, pay bills, and more
- January 29, 2015 Initial release
- February 13, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- May 29, 2015 New version 1.1
- August 15, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 22, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- November 24, 2015 New version 1.5
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.6