EAT EAT EAT AND GROW!
Felllice is an interpretative simulation game of a cell life. Play as a cell and try to eat other cells to grown up. But beware of the larger cells or they will hurl you and reduce you to your starting size. Try to accumulate tiny cells to become the larger one.
Felllice follows three simple rules: Move, eat smaller cells, and avoid larger cells.
Each cell plays a unique sound at collision or assimilation. Try to interact with them and discovers different sound designs. Everything lives, moves, twitches, pulsates and changes constantly.
Confront 25 opponents and more to come in the Arena or try to relax and explore the soup cell as you wish.
- Black and white Flat design
- 25 arena opponents and 5 different sound designs
- Relaxing and ambient game
- Minimalist gameplay
- October 23, 2014 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 17, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 21, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99