- Streamlined sign up process
- Minor updates to the homepage experience
- Small bug fixes
- If you have any trouble please contact us at [email protected]
Shudder is the new home for horror, a diabolical streaming service devoted to things that go bump in the night. On the Shudder app, enjoy unlimited access to a growing library of horror movies from every genre and decade. Curated by experts who understand and respect the genre, Shudder Collections present uncut, ad-free horror films you never knew existed along with old favorites that never fail to frighten.
We have something for everyone, from the casual fan to the hardcore horror devotee. With hundreds of titles browsable by genre, monster, and more, you'll always find something to scare you in a new way at Shudder.
Watch on your iPhone or iPad, or now on your TV: Chromecast and AirPlay to AppleTV are both supported.
Sign up through the app and stream horror movies now for one low monthly subscription of $4.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
If you are experiencing any issues, Please visit - http://support.shudder.com/
- July 11, 2015 Initial release
- August 01, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 23, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- October 19, 2015 New version 1.3
- July 20, 2016 New version 1.4
- July 25, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- July 29, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.4.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.4.10
- November 23, 2016 New version 1.4.11
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.4.12
- December 16, 2016 New version 1.4.13