New Content Updated
The academic association that represents the Executive MBA (EMBA) industry, the Executive MBA Council (EMBAC) advances the cause of EMBA Programs by serving as a facilitator of best practice sharing and knowledge dissemination, and fostering a community among high-quality programs.
EMBAC plays a thought leadership role by engaging in research that offers insights, by generating or packaging relevant content of importance and interest to the membership and industry, and by advocating for the industry.
EMBAC has over 200 member schools delivering more than 300 EMBA programs in more than 30 countries. EMBAC is the global voice of the Executive MBA industry!
- September 25, 2014 Initial release
- July 02, 2015 New version 1.6
- September 10, 2015 New version 1.8
- August 18, 2016 New version 1.10
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.13