Added hierarchical goals and new "Support" button for giving feedback and reporting bugs.
Ever feel like your life is slipping away and you're not making progress towards your life dreams? Making yourself more aware of where you're spending your time can help keep you focussed on what you should be doing.
Three Things makes it quick and easy to track what you're doing simply be recording Three Things you did or achieved each day. By keeping this focussed to just three items you focus on what's important and don't need to remember or record every last item.
You can also enter your goals and then track your Three Things against those goals (if applicable). This makes it easy to check whether you are working towards your goals or not. Goals can be tracked to see all instances of where you have made progress towards them.
- Simple day-by-day diary
- Track Three Items per day
- Go back to see what you've entered for any day in the past
- Setup the goals you want to achieve
- Associate you daily items against a goal (if applicable)
- Track your achievements towards a particular goal
- Daily notification to alert you to complete your Three Things each day
- Badge displays on app on home page to show when you need to complete your Three Things for today
- September 21, 2014 Initial release
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.1