Now you can make fun activities for your classroom even if you're short on time - Class Kit can generate 100 unique word searches, crosswords or other games in just a few seconds, which means you can give individual activities to your students with your custom content.
Here's how it works:
- Class Kit comes with nine built-in activity types, including word searches, mazes, anagrams, path puzzles, number grids, crosswords, stepping stones and more.
- You enter in the text you want in your activity: words for your word search, clues for your crossword, the difficulty setting for your maze, or a message to use in the secret message activity.
- Tell Class Kit how many unique activities you want. If you want the whole class to use the same activity, choose 1. If have a class of 20 students and you want everyone to have their own unique word search, choose 20 - never again will you have to worry about one student "borrowing" answers from another, because everyone has their own unique version.
- You're done! After just a few seconds you can preview the resulting high-resolution PDF, and either print it immediately from your iPad (if you have an AirPrint compatible printer) or email it others.
Each Class Kit activity costs 1 in-app credit regardless of how many unique variations you request, and we give you 5 free credits to get you started.
You can buy additional packs of credits from the store for a low price. For example, 20 credits will set you back just US $0.99, and that's enough to generate 20 different activities with up to 100 unique variations of each. Alternatively, you can unlock unlimited activity creation for just $4.99, which means you need never be without a classroom game again.
Class Kit makes it easier than ever to generate fun, unique activity sheets for schools, home-schooling parents, or other groups. If you have suggestions for new activities you'd like to see in the app, let us know at [email protected]!
- September 08, 2014 Initial release