- Bug fixes and Improvements
*** Gift yourself this Christmas with a 60-day FREE trial! You'll get the current issue plus all others published in the next 2-months at no cost so download and open the free app today to start yours. Offer ends midnight 8th January. ***
What Mountain Bike is the magazine for all cross-country and trail riders. Written by the most respected team in the business, What Mountain Bike shows readers what to ride, where to ride and how to ride. Packed with inspiring writing and photography, it's an essential ingredient in any mountain biker's diet.
If you're not drooling over all the stunning bikes, add-ons and accessories in the magazine, then you'll be digging into our excellent features or technique guides. If your skills are already up to scratch, then you'll want to get out there and ride - and we can help you do just that with the highest quality routes.
When you're not out riding you'll be tinkering - but you need to know what you're doing, so we explain everything in our workshop, Q&A and how-to pages.
What Mountain Bike really is the most complete monthly mountain bike magazine you can get your hands on!
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month - £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £29.99 - €39.99 - $39.99
Single issue price:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- January 06, 2015 Initial release
- January 24, 2015 New version 3.2.34
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.2.36
- February 06, 2015 New version 3.2.37
- July 17, 2015 New version 3.3.43
- September 19, 2015 New version 3.3.47
- December 19, 2015 New version 3.5.47
- January 18, 2016 New version 3.5.48
- June 23, 2016 New version 3.5.49
- July 05, 2016 New version 3.5.58
- August 15, 2016 New version 3.3.59
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.3.60