Currency support added! Quit That now supports the Euro and Pound.
Bug fixed where the app would crash in iOS 9.3 if you deleted a quit.
I've heard all of your requests. I have some great features planned for the next release! -chris
Now with popular currency support! Are you frustrated with your bad habits or addictions? Are you looking for a totally free app without pesky ads or annoying prompts? Quit That! is a simple app to track all of the stuff you are trying to quit. Want to quit smoking? Quit That! Looking to stop drinking soda? Quit That!
Quit That! is easy to use, has a modern interface, and focuses on the ability to track as many things as you want. Quit That! is the perfect recovery tool on your journey to improve your life.
- Apple Watch support
- No limits on how many things you can quit
- Find out how many days, hours, minutes, weeks, or years it's been since you quit
- Share your progress or keep it private
If you have read this far, you are serious about beating your habits or addictions. I wish you the best of luck. I developed this app to stop some of my bad habits. This app is free with no restrictions. I won't pester you with ads or interrupt you for a rating. If you feel it has helped you, please donate inside the app and leave a nice review. Your donations will help keep the app free and allow me to work on new features. Thanks for reading!
For the app preview tune, Thanks Kevin!
"Carefree" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- August 29, 2014 Initial release
- October 23, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 28, 2015 New version 1.3
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.4
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.5