*OVER 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS +++
In 2048 you play in a four by four grid, adding numbered tiles together using the arrow keys on your keyboard. You start with a pair of twos, shuffle them together to make four, and then frown slightly as you notice the extra twos that have appeared elsewhere on the board.
No problem, you think, I’ll just swipe those together to make a four, then add those fours to make an eight - but then there’s already more twos on the board and you realize it will never end until you reach 2048 – a four-digit goal that we’re fast suspecting is God’s PIN number.
- November 10, 2014 Initial release
- January 01, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 27, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 29, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 14, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99