Our friends working on the Amazon Shopping app have recently written about how by fixing bugs we're able to make the world a better place. We feel the same and they've put it so eloquently I'll share with you what they had to say:
"Have you ever wondered why so many app releases just say something like "bug fixes"? Well, let us explain.
Bug fixes may sound like the most unglamorous thing in the world. In reality, most of the work app developers do are "bug fixes." That just means that the app should run smoother, take up less space, and help you shop faster and smarter than ever. The boringness of "bug fixes" are actually foundational for an easy to use app. New features are great, but a well running app is even more important.
Each bug fixed makes for a better app on your phone. And better apps mean happier people. And happier people equals a better world. So I guess you could say that while you're going about your day today, we have developers working hard to make the world a better place, one bug at a time."
The AmazonFresh Seller Fulfillment app offers new mobile features that make it easier to prepare your orders for AmazonFresh. Use the mobile toolset to view your orders and pack items into AmazonFresh totes.
• View Order detail and order due date and time
• Barcode scanner
• View summary of totes packed
• Estimates tote capacity real time
• Confirm total inbound tote count
• Requires a US Selling on AmazonFresh account
• Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- August 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- May 31, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- January 25, 2016 New version 1.5
- February 16, 2016 New version 1.6
- July 03, 2016 New version 1.7
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.9
- July 28, 2016 New version 1.9.1