Geoboard is a mathematical manipulative used to explore basic concepts in plane geometry such as perimeter,area and the characteristics of triangles and other polygons.
Geoboard can assist in developing a deeper understanding to geometric concepts in the elementary (K-6) mathematics classrooms.
Geoboards may be used to learn about:
• plane shapes
• right angles
• Support various types of geoboard.
- Rectangle grid geoboard.
- Triangle grid geoboard.
- Circle grid geoboard. (Circle with 12, 24 points)
- Circle + Rectangle grid geoboard.
• Geoboard scaling is possible by using zoom and swipe gesture.
• Change grid color from 16 different ink colors.
• Add geoboard background photo from the iPad Photo Albums.
• Change shape color from 16 different ink colors.
• Shapes can be moved or copied.
• Shapes can be flipped or rotated.
If you need more tools and features(save or share, recording, etc.), please check Numberkiz Pro. Numberkiz Pro gives you all the great tools of Numberkiz.
There is no limitation to use upcoming tools.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any more questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Contact us: [email protected]
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/numberkiz
- August 20, 2014 Initial release