New Content Updated
The National Association of Stock Plan Professionals is the unquestioned leader in providing critical guidance to all those involved in the strategic design and management of stock and executive compensation programs.
With public scrutiny of equity compensation plans and huge exposure at stake like never before, it’s time to take a fresh look at your executive and stock compensation. The NASPP Conference provides the full picture of how current economic pressures and regulatory reforms are reshaping stock and executive compensation—and the real-world, practical strategies you need to respond to this rapidly shifting landscape. This is the one Conference you cannot afford to miss.
The NASPP Conference app provides the tools you need to plan your schedule and maximize your experience at the NASPP Conference. Key features of the app include:
• Detailed schedule of all Conference events and programs and the ability to create your own custom schedule.
• Everything you need to know about the Conference sessions, including the agenda, descriptions, speakers and bios, and materials.
• Take notes on the sessions you attend and the people you meet.
• Exchange electronic business cards with the people you meet.
• Explore the many solutions offered in the exhibit hall with the Exhibitor Directory and Exhibit Hall Map.
• Find your way around with the Conference map.
• Play the NASPP Conference game to meet new people and win a valuable prize!
Highlights of the NASPP Conference include:
• The full picture of how current economic conditions and regulatory reforms are reshaping stock and executive compensation—and the real-world, practical strategies you need to respond to this rapidly changing landscape.
• All the current hot topics in stock and executive compensation, including key trends, investor hot buttons and a round-up of regulatory developments over the past year.
• The latest cutting-edge trends and new opportunities in stock plan design.
• The latest news in tax developments.
• What to expect for the upcoming proxy season and best practices for executive compensation disclosures.
• Critical accounting developments and advanced financial reporting considerations.
• The latest technologies and innovations in administrative practices.
• Key international developments impacting overseas and globally mobile plan participants.
- August 05, 2014 Initial release
- August 12, 2014 New version 1.19
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.21
- September 03, 2014 New version 1.23
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.26
- May 18, 2015 New version 1.28
- May 28, 2015 New version 1.30
- June 25, 2015 New version 1.33
- September 28, 2015 New version 1.36
- July 29, 2016 New version 1.39
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.41