- UI Improvements
****This app has a lot to offer. With over 60 sequence activities for students to practice it will definitely get a workout. The ability to change sequence steps for each activity is great and allows me to adapt each set for my students. The pictures are cute without being young and clearly depict each activity. The game is fun and the pre-programmed time function on it is a fantastic feature. (Maureen, M.S.CCC-SLP)****
The Sequencing Post Office app was created by a certified speech and language pathologist for children ages 3 and up to practice sequencing.
Sequencing involves putting objects and events in logical order, and it is an important language skill for storytelling, reading comprehension, following directions, and executive functioning.
The Sequencing Post Office app offers over 60 sequencing tasks, divided into three levels of difficulty: 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step sequencing, and a fun motivational game.
Children will have fun working in the post office and putting the pictures in the correct order while being rewarded with a fun game when they accumulate enough points.
The Sequencing Post Office app is easy to navigate and allows users to employ several tools to perform the following tasks:
-Enter multiple students
-Change settings and use randomization
-Track correct and incorrect responses
-Email results at the end of the session
- July 24, 2014 Initial release
- August 18, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 27, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 16, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 24, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 30, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- June 02, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- November 10, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 21, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- December 01, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- December 16, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.2
- May 13, 2017 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99