We're back with a small update and a few fixes for your Basecamp for iPad app. What's new?
• Tap Progress, Projects, Calendar, or Me again to scroll up. Fancy!
• Add-ons or extras inside of a comment thread should appear now.
• Adding to-dos before their to-do list loaded crashed the app. Taught the lists some patience.
• Rescued the app from being stuck inside the calendar forever after the app resumes.
• Rotating your iPad or iPhone 6 Plus when adding a comment could sometimes crash. Now you can rotate all you want, crash-free! Basecamp is not responsible for your device feeling dizzy after doing this.
As always, let us know your feedback and thanks for the glowing reviews so far!
The official iPad app for Basecamp, the world's #1 project management app.
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for iPad shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Basecamp Classic is not supported.
- January 04, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 11, 2014 New version 1.1
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- September 11, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- August 12, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- August 04, 2014 Initial release