- Make your Matter videos beat to music! (iOS 8 only) Choose a song from your library or use one of our 20 music loops.
- Free-to-use photos, illustrations, and overlays in Pixite Source from the image picker
Add stunning 3D effects to your photos with real-time shadows and reflections. Export your creations as photos or video loops.
By the team that has brought you four separate apps featured by Apple, Matter is the newest addition to the Pixite Creative Suite for mobile photo editing.
Alter the reality of your photos by seamlessly adding unique 3D objects to them. Choose from 4 packs of models ranging from simple geometric shapes to complex, architectural structures. Once you’ve chosen your object, select from a range of visual styles to make it reflective or refractive, opaque or translucent. Output high resolution images and even videos.
Make your edits even more realistic by adding and adjusting the model’s shadow. Fine-tune the shadow's position, opacity, and strength. Use the built-in masking tools to erase portions of your model or shadow to seamlessly blend it into your photo's environment.
Use the unique video export feature to create short animated loops of the object spinning, pulsing, and hovering in your photo. Adjust the rotation speed and direction for a different effect every time.
Discover, experiment, and create fantastic edits using the free background images in the "Free for All" photo browser. Free for Alls are community photos that you can freely edit and share. They are contributed by amazing artists that support the mobile photo editing community. If you’re going to share, just tag your edits with the artist's Instagram username and hashtag.
Share your Matter edits on Instagram using #matterapp for a chance to be featured.
- July 25, 2015 New version 1.3
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.2
- March 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 26, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 22, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- September 24, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- August 05, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- July 24, 2014 Initial release