Fixes iPad-specific crash for newly released iOS 8.
For all 128 FBS college football teams. Following-up on last-season's App-Store-Featured "Gridiron 2013” with its 5-star rating, this season's "Gridiron 2014” is even better. Live scores for underway games compiled every minute throughout gamedays (if web connected). This app is cleverly designed to not depend upon a persistent network connection. Great for iPads and great for iPod-touch users. Final-scores verified and updated throughout gamedays for schedule coloring. The app even includes last-year's results to remind us.
For all 128 FBS college football schools, app has:
- regularly web-compiled list of live scores for underway games.
- this season's 2014 football schedules with final-scores
(jump from schedule-to-schedule)
(view last-year's outcomes too)
- pre-stored stadium seating charts.
- list of every game played on any given day.
- current conference records.
- current rankings of top 25 teams.
- list of post-season games and stadium-charts.
- a Restart-Update that checks at re-start for newer data (if WiFi connected or iPhone).
Unlike most other sports apps, "Gridiron 2014” is cleverly designed to not depend upon a persistent network connection. All features of this app function without a network connection. Occasional network access provides the most current data (game-times, outcomes, top25, conf-records) which is typically updated many times during saturdays with final scores. "Gridiron 2014” is a very handy app for all college football fans.
- July 25, 2014 Initial release
- November 26, 2014 New version 1.1